Mark Gardner (Vice President) and Jim Ghesquire (President) in our manufacturing facility
Since 1977, we have been dedicated to manufacturing molds and tooling for the extrusion blow molding industry. Our business is based on commitment to quality, competitive pricing, and on-time delivery. We are known as ethical business leaders proud of our quality products and workmanship.
Let Us Introduce our Strengths
Our team is comprised of journeymen mold makers and machinists, skilled craftsmen with exceptional mold making skills to serve a wide range of markets, especially in packaging. With decades of experience, 3-D modeling (Solid Works and Powershape), 3-D manufacturing (Mastercam) and state-of-the-art multiple axis machinery and CNC milling centers, we can design and manufacture molds and tooling to meet your blow molding needs.
- Mold Making: Our mold makers average over 15-years experience. By eliminating major “bottle-necks” we are able to deliver the highest level of craftsmanship on time, every time.
- Upgrade to like-new condition: Monroe Mold serves clients with all types of machines, including complete repair/rebuild mold services as well as custom-designed molds and tooling.
- Auxiliary Tooling: Monroe Mold can design/build blow pins and take-out systems as well as deflashing, facing and reaming tooling.
- Rapid Prototype Molds: Our shop specializes in quickly and efficiently building rapid prototype molds. We can provide a prototype mold in less than one week to fit either your existing sampling machine or to run samples at our facility to your requirements.
- Complete blow molding systems: Our sister company, R&B Plastics Machinery, makes a full line of Rotary, Wheel and Shuttle blow molding equipment, custom-design and standard models available. Our close proximity makes it easy to test prototypes on their sample machines.
- Benefit from our capabilities: Monroe Mold has a modern manufacturing facility with experienced personnel. We welcome your plant visits – just call ahead, please.
Perry Schwemmin examines mold designs.
The hub of our office: Mary Wickenheiser